You can now translate your survey into multiple languages at once. By localizing surveys, you can reach your customers in their preferred language.
Previously, you needed to manually create multiple language versions of a survey to get feedback from respondents around the world. Now you can automatically translate your survey into any language. You can also analyze your survey results in one place to get a global overview or filter responses by language.
Here's how it works
- In the Create tab, click the 'Translations' icon on the left side of your screen.
- Then add the languages you want to translate your survey into and choose between manual or automatic translation (Google Translation).
- In the next step, you can edit the translation provided by Google Translate if you want to (or add your own translation manually).
- Configure, connect and launch the survey as usual. Your respondents will see the survey in their browser language.
- Once the responses come in, you can analyze all the results in one place. Filter them by language to get a better understanding of the different markets.
Visit our Help Center to learn how to take full advantage of multilingual surveys.